/* */ vita graphein/-: filling in a few words

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

filling in a few words

It has been a while now since I have visited here. Nothing is new yet, atleast I think so. I am a month into the sem and a month closer to getting back home.

The football season has started and the fricking team screwed up in the first 2 games (against Univ of Michigan and Northwestern). Well, the first game was a no contest and we were expected to lose anyways and we did some 33-17, while the 2nd one was a heart rendering 38-37 loss. I was mighty pissed after both the games and I could not hold back my anger and disappointment. I have gotten real close to the game and was even watching the Washington Wizards vs the Dallas Cowboys on a non weekend day to raise funds for the Hurrican Katrina (which btw, is still dominating news big time!). Well, my univ won the 3rd game of the season (which was the first game at home, but I did not go to watch it) convincingly 42-3, which was expected. I am looking forward to the season's games nevertheless.

I have just got done playing Half Life 2 and just started reading The Da Vinci Code as well. Just to fill in, I am writing. Want to write a few more things, but am not doing so. Also, guess what, I am getting done with a DVD of the Ashes (2005), all games, a complete package with a preview and all (each day is some 25 mins). Just one of the best of my collection I think. If only I could make a dealing of it; well I already have 3 orders for it....